Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jake Shears From The Scissor Sisters Makes A Video For Gay Youth





It gets better!
Watch the musician's message (above).


snooki wants four children and a husband


Sounds like another reality show!


Snooki has greater ambition than to just be a girl on the Jersey Shore. She wants to be a wife and a mother!


The reality star said:


“I wanna be married by 26, 27… get pregnant right away and have like, you know, four guido/guidette babies.


My ultimate guy would be hysterical, funny, makes me laugh, very family oriented, obviously tanned. He has to have muscles and just know how to have a good time.”


Oh boy!


And Snickers even has a plan to support all of her guido babies.


“I wanna be a clothing designer, hair designer," she said. "Try acting just to say that I tried it, and if I’m a success at it, good for me. If I’m not, I tried.”


Lots of luck!


[Image via WENN.]



August Macke
organic flowers
Mark Twain
Leverage buy out
Francis Bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment