Thursday, October 14, 2010

David Schwimmer & Zoë Buckman Got Hitched . . . 4 Months Ago!

While one Friends marriage is falling apart, another Friends marriage has been revealed … it turns out that former Friends actor David Schwimmer (who played Ross Gellar on the long-running series) got himself hitched to longtime girlfriend Zoë Buckman — 4 months ago! Apparently the couple were wed in private and have only just now [...]

As I suspected early yesterday, I ended up spending pretty much all day in without leaving the house once. I haven’t been feeling too hot lately so I decided to just keep things as chill as possible here at home. Because I was pretty much laid up all day long on the couch, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to kick some ass in Pokémon SoulSilver. As a result of all the free time I had this weekend, I managed to work my way thru the game and successfully win 6 of the 8 Gym Badges in the game:




Without going into too much game-play detail for those of you unfamiliar with the Pokémon video games, you essentially work your way thru various levels of the game competing for 8 badges while collecting Pokémon creatures along the way. After you win all 8 badges, you compete against the Elite Four bosses of the game and then there is a final battle, I believe, with superstrong (or legendary) Pokémon … or something like that. Trust me, as anyone who has played the game long enough can attest, this video game is addicting. I haven’t been this engrossed in a Pokémon game since 2001 … and, to be honest, I can’t believe I’ve been away for so long. I’ve been having a blast … and I’m looking forward to beating this damn game so I can get my life back.


Tonight, I’m planning to make my way to the Grammy Museum in downtown LA to see my fave saxophone player Dave Koz live in concert. His new album Hello Tomorrow is out today and I’m excited to see him live again. It’s been many years since I’ve seen him in concert but I’ve been a big fan since the late 80′s. He was my idol when I played sax in high school … so yeah, that’s what I’ll be doing. Afterward, I’ll be picking up David from the airport … even tho he’s been away for only 2 days it feels like longer … it’ll be great to have him home again.



Thomas Jefferson
Relaxation
Fernando Botero
acheter matelas
Bill Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment