Thursday, June 14, 2012

Maroon 5′s Adam Levine Anne V Get Nekkid For Russian Vogue Magazine

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine doesn’t mind getting nekkid for a good cause, nor doe she mind getting nekkid for music videos … so it should come as no surprise that he doesn’t mind getting nekkid for magazine photoshoots. Adam and his supermodel girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna (or Anne V for short) are featured on the [...]

So yesterday was our first full day here in San Francisco, CA. After I finished work, I met up with David and his siblings for a bit of shopping and eating. Last night, we parted ways with the sibs and met up with our friends Molly and Kjell at the Herbst Theater to see Ryan Adams live in concert. It was a pretty damn fun Friday, if I do say so myself :D




The Ryan show was just fantastic. The setlist was very similar to the show we saw in LA on Monday night (happily, it included Firecracker) but there were a few changes. Ryan‘s onstage banter was really great … he seems to be in great spirits these days, it’s fun to watch.


Tonight we will be joining David’s sisters for a big pasta dinner that will prep them for the big marathon tomorrow! I’m not sure what we will be doing after but I know the girls will be going to sleep early. It’s my last night in SF, what should I do?




Richard Walker
project Management software
Woodrow Wilson
sejour thalasso
Go to blog homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment