Friday, May 18, 2012

Is Chris Browns Girlfriend Knocked Up?

Chris Brown’s girlfriend – Karrauche Tran – is rumored to be pregnant, but neither of them are speaking up about it. Is there photo evidence? Let’s just say that Chris Brown is not one of my favorite singers, or celebrities for that matter. I’m still not over the whole Rihanna thing. I don’t care how much trash you pick up from the side of the road, or how much media beating you take, you can’t undo being convicted of smashing in your girlfriend’s face. But even if we put that in the past, now we’re dealing with the prospect that he has impregnated this chick Karrauche. The rumor all started on MediaTakeout’s website. The outlet claims in big bold letters that they “got the pics to prove it.” So I took a look at these photos. They don’t prove a whole lot. Maybe she had a hearty lunch or something. Sure, she has a tiny little bubble of a baby-belly. But as a mother I can tell you there is nothing conclusive going on. For once, I am hoping that a celebrity pregnancy rumor is not true. Yes, I’m a Chris Brown hater. My problem with him doesn’t stop at [...]

Charles Lindbergh
voilier croatie
placements financiers
Gustav Klimt
Henri Rousseau

No comments:

Post a Comment